Tennessee Music Grant
Morgan Wallen Foundation wants to provide funding for economically disadvantaged K-12 Music Programs within Public Schools in the state of Tennessee. We wish to assist existing school music programs by giving them the capability to go to the next level in fun, creativity and learning. We want to help you impact the lives and futures of your students by allowing you to be able to purchase instruments or equipment to put into the hands and mouths of your students.
You must complete this application budget (XLS) to submit your application.
January 15, 2024
February 12, 2024
- Public School in the state of Tennessee
- K-12 only
- Title 1 schools, high poverty level and/or 25% or higher total Hispanic/Latino full-time students
- School must have a music teacher with a clear understanding of Music Theory that has completed at least two consecutive years at the applying school
- School must have a dedicated music room
- Applicants must use the funding to enhance their music program in ways such as purchasing new instruments and new equipment to have a more engaging and creative music learning environment